SPECS & DETAILS:
WIRELESS FREEDOM FOR YOUR COMPUTER
Insert the leave-in nano receiver into a USB-A port and move freely around home or office, up to 33 feet (10 m) away from your computer. Enjoy up to six hours of wireless audio with the rechargeable battery.
RICH STEREO SOUND
Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced, digital audio for full immersion in music, games and calls.
NOISE CANCELING MIC
Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. Right-sided boom can be tucked inside the headband and out of the way when you’re not using it.
Power on and off, adjust the volume or mute your calls with simple on-ear controls located on the right ear cup. Store the nano-receiver along bottom of the left ear cup when you’re on-the-go.
Adjustable padded headband with swivel-mounted foam ear cushions are ultra-comfortable even after hours of listening. Headset folds up easily for portability.
Simply insert the nano-receiver into your computer USB-A port and forget about it– you’re ready to talk, listen to music or game. Charge via the included USB-A cable; even talk while it’s charging. Enjoy up to six hours of wireless audio with the rechargeable battery.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 7.09 in (180 mm) x 8.46 in (215 mm) x 3.07 in (78 mm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz (0.105 Kg)
- Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Windows® or macOS®
- Chrome OS™
- USB port (Type A port or adapter)
- Input Impedance: 30 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphone): 102dB +/-3dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -44dBV/Pa +/- 3dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 40Hz – 10KHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz – 6.5kHz
- USB-A charging cable length: 4 ft (1.22m)
- Connections: USB-A compatible (1.1, 2.0, 3.0)
- Wireless headset
- USB-A Nano receiver
- USB-A charging cable
- User documentation